Tea Coffee Kulhar Large (Set of 2)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
• Earthy Allure Kulhad design series is inspired from traditional small, unglazed terracotta cup that were once commonly used for serving freshly-brewed chai on the streets of India. With a conscious choice of material, recreated in stoneware retaining the nostalgic traditional form, these Kulhads have been designed to nestle in the warmth of your palms with a ribbed texture exterior to give you an easy grip while sipping your hot milk, coffee, tea, hot cocoa,soup and other beverages. For those in love with that finery of the old world.
15 in stock
About Product :Hand crafted Earthy Allure Studio Pottery is made out of stoneware clay which attributes to its sturdiness. Finished in variety of led free nontoxic glazes each piece from our collection has unique characteristics and is a magnificent canvass in its own right. Our domestic earthen ware range is dishwasher, microwave and oven safe reflecting our motivation towards utility.
About Stoneware: Stoneware is a rather broad term for pottery or other ceramics made out of a type of clay that is fired at a relatively high temperature of 1,200°C or more .It gets its name from its stone like qualities being though dense, impermeable and hard enough to resist scratching by a steel point making it more durable material as compared to porcelain or earthenware
- Exclusively Hand Made
- Chip Resistant
- Strong and Durable
- Microwave and Dishwasher safe.
- Made with Food Grade Lead Free glaze
Care and Maintenance
- Sponge in Warm Soapy Water is Recommended.
- Do not Use Scrub
- Please do not expose to direct heat sources such as the hob or grill.
- Avoid extreme temperature changes when using stoneware. For example, do not remove the plate from the refrigerator or freezer and place it directly into the oven.
As the products are hand crafted there might be a slight colour, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique
|Dimensions||23 × 13 × 15 cm|
Set of 2 includes 2 Kulhar